NIGHT OUT DERBY TOWN


Image result for standing order derby
First night out drinking in Derby for well over a decade. It was a hot and sticky evening especially on the bus going over. Arrived early and met the group in the standing order which I have vague memories of going in many years before.

Image result for old silk mill derby

Being a slightly older crowd than the Leicester group and being a sitting outside type of night we went to pubs like the old silk mill.

Image result for ye olde dolphin derby

Also ye olde dolphin just across the road, it was a good social night with nearly 20 people. Finally we ended up in a loud place with a dancefloor. Unfortunately I'd peaked too soon as I went through my first few drinks very quickly after getting off the hot bus earlier on. I left earlier than I should but overall it was a good night.









Comments